Thursday, August 7, 2008

going to the mountains


i am leaving on thursday to go to one of my favorite places, shaver lake. it is a wonderful place in the sierra national forest up above fresno. i have been going there most every summer my entire life. my great grandfather built a cabin there many, many moons ago. it is still our family cabin and holds a special place in my heart. i will be back on monday afternoon, rejuvinated and with a new lease on life. that is what the peace of the mountains gives me! i wish i could take everyone i love with me and share that peaceful magic. i will also come home with lots of pictures to post.

1 comment:

Mallory Phillipy said...

hey nancie pants, i hope you had a wonderful weekend :]

i'm coming home this weekend i believe, i would love to try and meet up with you. i miss you so so so much, and i've got lots to tell so lets try and grab coffee or something!

la-la-love youuu