Tuesday, November 18, 2008

rolling along

well, it has been a long long time since i visisted my blog!! the gypsy life rolls along the road. i am still commuting from sonoma a few days a week and resting my head in comfortable beds all over the bay area in between time. i do love it but it is taking it's toll. it makes for tiredness and lots of yawns!! ah well, that is life. i am grateful to have a job and don't want to give up my job in berkeley and i really don't want to live in sonoma full time. it is a beautiful place with the vineyards all colorful for fall but it just isn't where i feel at home. maybe those high school and early adult years i spent there are just memories i don't always want to be reminded of!!!
what's new? not much i guess.
i spend my days at work and they just seem to be going by faster and faster. i spend my evenings with people i love and they love me back. two nights a week i am at the warm and friendly home of the pagayonan's. i love, love, love my girls. tara, samona and ella. otherwise known as mummer higgins, mo-mo and bebe. cute, cuddly, fun and full of love. i feel so at home and part of the family. i don't know how i lived my life without them before i had the great fortune to meet them.
weekend days come and i get to spend time with my grandkids. gabriel is so smart and the most loving boy i a have know since his father was his age. lily just turned 2 last week and she is so much fun. she always makes us laugh. i am so, so blessed to have my kids and grandkids. i love them so much. kelsey roo is so very cute and smart and loving. always a princess and ready to play with her nana. i wish i could see them all everyday. i don't know how grandmothers who live far away from their kids and grandkids survive.
my mom and i got a nintendo wii and we have had so much fun playing mario party 8 and the disney princess enchanted journey game! we pre ordered animal crossing and it should arrive tomorrow. i am really looking forward to playing friday, saturday and sunday. my mom is so much fun she is just a little kid stuck in a grandma's body like me. i am so grateful to have her in my life.
i miss my friends because i don't get to see them as much as i used to, since i am on the road a lot and in sonoma for most of the weekends. i don't get to scrapbook every weekend like i used to.
i have done liz's creating intentions kits every month and i love them. they have helped me grow so much and changed my life. i wish everyone i know would do them and learn what i have from them.
one last thought..........Twilight comes out this weekend and i am going to storm the movie theater!! how about you?

4 comments:

My Embellished Life said...

Good to finally hear from you! It sounds as though you are loving our gypsy life surrounded by family and good friends. What kind of work do you do in Berkeley??? Keep in touch, Cathy

WriterGirl said...

hey there girl!! Glad to hear you are doing good!! So excited and proud of you!!

Tab said...

hey baby!!! I miss ya so much!!! Glad you are being taken care of. When are you going to spend the weekend in B-Wood with us?????

My Embellished Life said...

Hey! What's happened to you??!! You must update your post or else we'll worry about you....Cathy