Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Saturday

I love Saturday, don't you? My friend Kathryn came down from Santa Rosa today to spend the weekend. It is also my wedding anniversary today. My husband and I were cracking up this morning because neither one of us could say off the top of our head how long we have been married or what year we got married. It has been 11 years. But we have been together for 21 so I think that is why we just never remember the # of years we have been married. Too funny.
So, I spent my day today sleeping in, going to the halfprice bookstore and babysitting my grandkids Gabe and Lily. What a great way to spend the day!









Last night Daniela and I scrapbooked at Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley. Our girlie Liz joined us for a little while. We love to crop there on Friday nights because we love Meredith, she is the girlie that works the crops there. For those of you who don't know her, you are missing out. She is one great girl. She is so funny and fun and we always have a ton of laughs. Here she is a few weeks ago when she was working on an easter egg thingy.

Daniela and I both made a wall hanging for a mothers day gift out of the same paper. I made some more gifts today. Here they are. I hope the Mom's I made them for like them.


Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mom's out there.

No comments: