Thursday, May 8, 2008

informed consent and who do you blog 4

well, here i am. i created this blog 'cos my good pal laura, whom i fondly refer to as la la, told me i needed to have a blog. so, i did it. i really have no idea who would really want to read the everyday thoughts of a crazy person like me, except those who already know and love me, and....
well don't they already know all about me? i mean, honestly, a person like me who talks pretty much non stop to whoever will listen pretty much tells her life story and all her thoughts to all her friends all the time. well, anyway everyone else i know has a blog so i guess it is time i got with the program.
i will do my best to entertain my readers but i want to warn you ahead of time, i tend to write like i talk and may bore you or make you crazy. you have been warned and therefore if you choose to read my blog you will now proceed with what we in the medical field call "informed consent".
thank you to all my friends and fellow design team wish sisters who have blogs so now i can try to fashion my blog by the inspiration i have gotten from looking at all of yours. so tell me, who do you blog for? friends and family? people that don't know you but want to? your arch enemy?
yourself?

4 comments:

Casey said...

Whaoo! I'm the first to comment 'cause I'm the other crazy lady who's up at 12:20 on a Thursday night! Congrats on the blog Nanc, and Laura's right - it's about time! I blog to hear myself type, 'cause it makes that hunt and peck sound and I'm a big fan of self torture;)

Your hanging looks fabulous!

PurpleGirl said...

yeah nice to see there!

Tab said...

Woohoo!!!! Yay for you Nance! I am excited because now I can get my dose of Nancie even when I can't talk to you. I blog because I need to release all of these random thoughts rolling through my brain. I love you girl!!

WriterGirl said...

I am sooo proud of you, girlie, and your new blog!! Yeah!! I finally found it!! I will be checking you out!! ;)