Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Some like it HOT

I love, love, love this hot heat. I know some might say I am crazy and they are probably right but I love the heat, the hotter the better. I am so happy it is finaly HOT. I am so sick of flannel pajamas and jackets and socks and blankets and cold and wind and gloomy skies. Hooray for summer, it is on it's way. It was even nicely warm in Berkeley today when I left the office for lunch. I had a great lunch with my boss, his wife and my co-worker Brigitte at Filipos on College. I work on Ashby three blocks down from College so we walk up there for lunch a few times a week for lunch. Great paninis and salad at Filipos and a few doors down is my favorite Mediterranean food place. Yummy. If you are ever in Berkeley and you love hummus then you must go to http://www.lamediterranee.net/pages/lamedberkeley.html La Mediterranee, you will love it. Well , I haven't done Rebecca's challenge from the MDW blog yet but I am really itching to do it. I have no idea where my heat gun is though. I think I lost it. Then I think maybe I replaced it with a new one, but then I don't know where it is. Crazy! So I will probably go to MDW and do it there, borrow the heat gun while I am there. But all you girls who know where your heat guns are better get on it and post the link to your submission so you can win that great prize. Rebecca is so great at little touches and techniques that I don't think anyone else does. She is awesome. All hail Rebecca. Happy Heat Wave to all.

2 comments:

rebeccaharper said...

Nanc... you are too funny... you write just like you talk... I love it.... thanks for the praise...where is your sample?

Tab said...

Oh Nanny. We are like two peas in a pod because I LOVE this hot hot weather. Everybody is boohooing about the heat but I love it!! Bring on the flip flop weather!!